"Let Us Make Your Data Science Career Better" Brighter" Wealthier"
'Top Mentor' offers the best data science course in India making us deserving of our awards.
Fully Equipped Lab facilitate best data science training in India. Visit nearest branch to know more.
Experts & Mentors
A Trainer Helps You Learn Data Science But A Mentor Helps You Master it. Do Not Miss Our Mentorship Programs!
Our Mentors Will Personally Guide You, Help You Find Jobs Ensuring Your Success In Data Science Career.
Compare Line By Line Syllabus With Any Other Data Science Training Institute In India & Notice Our Syllabus Is Deepest.
We Have TieUps WIth HRs & Placement Agencies. So You Will Get 100% Job Assistance After The End Of The Course.
Some Of The Major Unique Contents Covered In Our
India's Best Data Science Course:
Introduction To Data Science
This part of data science training covers overview of data science. In addition, terminologies & applications within data science along with 3 excercizes.
Python For Data Science
Don’t know python? No worries – we got your back. We will teach right from basics of python so even if you don’t know python, you would still be able to make it.
Statistics For Data Science
Our instructor is a master statistician & will help you easily understand and master statistics even though you are not good with maths.
Training covers detailed practical process & execution. Master logical regressions, modeling. .Master Principles of Predictive analytics.
Learn to create machine learning algorithms in python. Master making robust machine learning models & using them to solve any complex problems.
Dive deep and practice real time on engaging visuals & capstone projects for your portfolio. Perfect for people without any prior oop knowledge.
Visualization With TABLEAU
Master various features of tableau. Create & design the visualizations for your audience. Learn to combine the data & practices to present your story,
Data Scince With R-programming
Master how to use R programming for data science, machine learning & visualization. Use R in data analysis, data manipulation, handle files & web scraping.
If you wanna begin your deep learning journey then this course is great for you. It is designed in easiest way such that you don’t get bogged down unnecessarily.
Better Detailed 100% practical Industry ready Syllabus
- Data science and its concept
- Scope Of Data Science
- Data Engineering
- Data Stories
- Business Intelligence and Its concepts
- Application Of BI In Real World
- Basics Of Artificial Intelligence
- Applications of AI in the real world
- Problem statement understanding
10. What are analytics?
11. What are different types of analytics?
12. What is the scope of analytics?
13. Roles of analytics in business
14. Analytics in Excel – hands on
15. Basic statistics – Data, types of data and its functionalities
16. Descriptive Statistics – concepts and practical
17. Advance Statistics – concepts and practical
18. Inferential statistics – concepts and practical
19. Statistical algorithms – concepts and practical
20. statistics in excel – hands on
Assignments and 2 real industrial statistics case studies
21. Basics of python (with practical hands on)
22. Data types of python (with practical hands on)
23. Operators in python (with practical hands on)
24. Loops of python
25. Control flow in python
26. Functions in python
27. Python Libraries – pandas, numpy and sckitlearn, matplotlib, seaborn, stas module
28. Data analysis using Pandas
29. Feature engineering using pandas, matplotlib, numpy, seaborn
Assignments & projects on python
30. What is machine learning
31. types of machine learning
32. Applications of machine learning
33. Algorithms of machine learning
34. Machine learning algorithms using python and excel
35. supervised machine learning – (concepts and hands on) (regressions and classifications) – linear, polynomial, multiple, KNN, decision tree, random forest
36. unsupervised machine learning – (concepts and hands on) – (clustering, PCA, LDA) K-means, hierarchical clustering
37. Data apps in python using machine learning
Projects and real case studies on machine learning
38. Basics of R
39. Data types of R
40. Loops of R
41. Visualization in R
42. Machine learning and data analysis in R
43. Regression in R – linear and multiple
44. Classification in R – KNN, logistic
45. Clustering in R – K Means and hierarchical clustering
Assignments and projects on R
46. Introductions to database and its concepts
47. Introduction to Querying – knowing of syntax
48. SQL Joins and operators
49. Tables creations, Update Dates and aggregations and string functions
50. Modifying databases with SQL
51. Data wrangling and analysis with SQL
Assignments and projects for SQL
54. Introduction to visualization
55. Concepts on different charts and graphs
56. Tableau application setup and understanding
57. Concepts of tableau – filters, joins, hierarchy, groups, sets
58. Charts and dashboards in tableau
59. Calculated field and parameters in tableau
60. Forecasting and clustering in tableau
61. Business stories in tableau
Assignments and projects for tableau
What Our Students Say:
We have over 10 years of experience with top business professionals as mentors
Frequently Asked Questions:
There’s absolutely no eligibility for our data science mentorship program. Anyone who wants to change and transform life and career should and can join the data science masters program with Top Mentor.
Yes absolutely, you will get 100% job assistance after the end of the course. We have tie ups with placement agencies, HR’s and companies with requirements in data science. It helps you get more interviews and easier placements. You will get placement calls from city of your choice.
It takes upto 3 months to complete the entire data science masters program with Top Mentor
‘Top Mentor’ is one of the rare data science training institute in Pune which helps 100% when you miss sessions. We will asssit you to cover up your syllabus even if you miss it. Teaching and completing your syllabus until you understand is our goal.
We have flixible batch timings both on weekdays and weekends. However, we recommend weekend batches to get more insights from industry experts.