Data Engineering Analyst
Data Science is all about breaking new ground to enable businesses to answer their most urgent questions. Pioneering massively parallel data-intensive analytic processing, our mission is to develop a whole new approach to generating meaning and value from petabyte-scale data sets and shape brand new methodologies, tools, statistical methods and models. What’s more, we are in collaboration with leading academics, industry experts and highly skilled engineers to equip our customers to generate sophisticated new insights from the biggest of big data.
Join us as a Data EngineeringAnalyst with our Dell Global Analytics team in Bangalore to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What You’ll Achieve
As a Data Engineering Analyst , you will evaluate business data to produce meaningful insights and metrics, identifying trends that improve business performance. You will encourage best practices and knowledge sharing within the organization, and as a trusted advisor to the business you will also end users to determine information requirements and provide Analytics to Support & Deployment Services globally.
- On a day-to-day basis, work with Services Pricing Managers or Services Product Group (PDMs) Managers or CoC members to support regular/ ad-hoc deliverables
- Perform operational aspects of the role wrt Price readiness and other processes that support the role
- Build multi source data base layer management, which lays foundation for good visualization and great analysis. Provide insights into business performance, identifying areas of deep dive, analyze and suggest improvements to various initiatives in the segment.
- Develop Analytical Solutions using Data techniques, Mathematical & Statistical approaches, Business Domain Context, Competitive & Market research. Supervise trends and elevate issues accruing due to data variance.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 0 to 3 years of related experience in Data access and analysis, has developed analytical models and solutions.
- Have working proficiency on tools like SQL – Advanced/Intermediate querying skills with Power BI or other visualization tools
- MS Office (Advanced Excel, Powerpoint- Intermediate)
- Ability to build reports and perform analytics
- Strong business acumen, ability to assess impact on business performance
- SAS, Statistica, R, Python would be an added advantage
- Teradata or other BI tools
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 31August 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.