What We Are Looking For
- Strong problem solving ability – Strong analytical problem-solving skills with appreciation for Math and Business. 1-3 years of experience as Data/Business Analyst would be preferred.
- Strong in Data analytics – Being the “data backbone” of the team; highly proficient in use of Advanced Excel, SQL, R/Python. Knowledge of BI tools like Tableau and Power BI is an added advantage
- Highly Action Oriented – Myntra as a culture has a strong bias for action and speed of implementation. A data analyst will need to own projects from conceptualization to execution
- Cross Team Collaboration – Influence various teams/stakeholders within the organization to meet goals & project timelines. Provide actionable insights to stakeholders. Should have demonstrated the ability to work independently in a highly demanding environment.
- Good Communication – Good communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Orientation/past background in Technology is preferred, not mandatory