What will you be doing?
- The role holder will liaise with Business and relevant stakeholders including Global IT teams and Vendor partners to define and document detailed functional and non-functional requirements/specifications for IT system implementations.
- The role holder will undertake investigations into data and understand data integrity across a range of IT systems.
- The role holder will identify and manage requirements change, and its implications, across the lifecycle and manage traceability of requirements.
- The role holder will conduct functional and technical impact analysis in the event of changes to business objectives, requirements and/or technical architectures/platforms.
- The role holder will identify & specify as necessary “as is” and “to be” business processes, business systems and associated data dependencies.
- The role holder will ensure technology deliveries are in line with business requirements. This requires a detailed understanding of the business areas involved in the project and the role holder must be able to translate business requirements into technology solutions and vice versa.
- The role holder will support the technology and business teams involved in a project through the full SDLC.
- This includes ensuring initial analysis is accurate, assisting development teams with queries. Writing and executing test scenarios and test cases. Support the business through the UAT phase by being responsible for answering questions about system functionality and ensuring business requirements are met by the system.
What We’re Looking For
- The ideal candidate should be educated to a degree level or above.
- The ideal candidate will have an excellent command of English language with strong written and verbal communications to deliver against our commitment to providing a world class service and drive our dedication to the client experience.